FAMOUS PLACES IN PORVORIM
Porvorim is the legislative
capital of the state of Goa, India. It is situated on the right bank of the
Mandovi River. The administrative capital Panaji is located on the opposite
bank. Considered as a suburb of Panaji,Porvorim is considered an upmarket residential
hub as it lies on the prime Mumbai–Goa highway NH17.Porvorim is hardly a couple
of kilometers from the state capital, Panaji. Officially a village, it provides
facilities no short of that of a town or a small city.
Porvorim is
Porvorim is
well connected by
roads. The National Highway 17(NH17) runs through Porvorim. Infrastructure such
as hospitals, schools, hotels and highways is developing here at a high pace.
The Mall De Goa
shopping mall is
situated here.
Historically, Porvorim was originally centered on the village
market at the crossroad between the Panaji– Mapusa highway and the
Socorro–Sangolda road.
I stay in
porvorim since I’ve born .It has many unique places with their unique story.So I
have decided to take this topic and let other people also know about this
unique and such a beautiful place.
No comments:
Post a Comment